Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

SS disc cyclocross frames, whats out there?

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  davesauvageau 
#1 ·
after spending some time digging around in my parts bin, i came up with about half the parts to build up a bike, so this brings me to looking at whats in the market or what might be coming out soon with regards to single speed cx type bikes with disc mounts. Something like this would be getting big fat city tires, drop bars, discs and maybe fenders/racks as well as seeing a cx race from time to time. i

The On One Pompetamine comes to mind as doing this well, and the Surly Straggler, but a cheap frame means it'll be easier to get wife approval/parts... Also means i'd be less sketched out than leaving my other bikes locked up in front of a store.

so, what else is out there?

#5 ·
I just took a look at the 2014 Masi Bikes preview. They are offering a steel disc SS bike this year and it looks amazing! Retail is $899.99 for the complete, I don't know if they are offering framesets or not. Can't find anything online but if you have a Haro/Del Sol/Masi dealer in town they should have the promotional materials for it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.