Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Anybody go from Boston to Attitash?

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Scarsandtears 
#1 ·
How did you get there?

From my house, metrowest, google wants to send me up 95 and then up through NH.

I've gone once and went straight up 93, east on the skankamangas, then north through the forest up bear hill road, or whatever it's called.

95 is reported as faster, but any time google sends me up a 2-lane road and says it's faster than a highway, I get nervous....so, anybody done it?

#2 ·
Yeah Google takes you on route 302 off 95 I believe. Route 302 is kind of a cluster f--- at times, but it is substantially shorter distance wise. Taking the 93 to the Kank is certainly more scenic. If you want to take rt 302 leave early and beat the mob of people who drive to Conway.

#5 ·
Google like 95 to 16N, but I don't know whether 16N is a crappy two lane or a nice high speed highway.

Other options are 93N to 302, or 93N to the kancamangus, then up bear notch road. That's the way I went last time, but google is usually pretty good about these things. I prefer highway driving, mostly because it's so much faster.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.