Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Prime + Fox Float CTD Trail Adjust settings?

3K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  mudpuppy 
#1 ·
Just put my new Prime together (photos in a few days) and am wondering how others with the float CTD shock have them set up. How much sag and what trail settings are you using?

#3 ·
Not sure if you saw the small discussion in the big Prime production thread, but Keith chimed in with the correct SAG in MM for a given percentage, basically 25% SAG= 13mm and around 15mm was 30%. Was going by percentage of the shafts length, but the compression curve isn't constant, so that's not right, ended up putting in about 15 PSi more in my shock for 25% SAG and like the change.

#4 ·
Thanks for the help guys...getting it dialed now. Feel clunks in the rear once in a while...trying to narrow that down now. As well it seems my trail adjust knob is stuck...can't seem to move it and done tons of google searches to see if I am just missing something simple...anyone else have that issue. Maybe my girly fingers just can't get enough grip on it...lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.