Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

OTG (off the grid) for a little bit

1K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  BigDaddyFlyer 
#1 ·
All,

I am going to be out of the office traveling for the next two weeks and will, more than likely, be off the grid starting tomorrow 3.26.2013.

During that time my presence here on MTBR will be very minimal, if at all. Its doubtful that I will be replying to any posts or private messages until I return.

If you need something or have a question, please contact Eric at 800-888-BIKE or shoot him an email at support@airbornebicycles.com.

Thanks for understanding!

Jeremy

#2 ·
Look i dont own an Airborne, infact ive never seen one here in Aus, but what great communication and customer service here from Bigdaddy, nice work mate im very impressed, and are Airborne bikes sold in Australia, cheers.

#3 ·
:) Thanks!

At the moment we don't have a distro in Australia as our bikes aren't priced in a manner that allows for a distro and a shop to take their cut. However, we are looking at alternatives and are bouncing around some ideas to get bikes into Australia. Thanks again!

Jeremy

#5 ·
:) Thanks!

At the moment we don't have a distro in Australia as our bikes aren't priced in a manner that allows for a distro and a shop to take their cut. However, we are looking at alternatives and are bouncing around some ideas to get bikes into Australia. Thanks again!

Cheers mate my pleasure.

You would sell plenty down here, thats why giants are the most popular brand here by a mile because they are affordable, if you could add enough to cover all your shipping and costs im pretty certain you would sell plenty, cheers

#9 ·
I wonder if it would be possible to have them shipped direct from the factory to Australia...maybe to a distributor or bike store of some sort. Since the factory is on the other side of the world, it would seem to be a lot less expensive than shipping them direct from the US.

#10 ·
Well this is why our giants are cheap, Australia is a part of asia if you want to get technical, giants are shipped straight from the factory to here, and the other part is that giant make an effort to keep their prices down which is help by their massive size company wize, but it looks like Airborne are making the same effort to keep their prices down for the punters and have filled a huge gap in the market because they offer a cheaper bike that from what ive heard is also of a good quality, and because of this they are only going to get bigger and bigger imo, so well done to them.

#15 ·
Hey all, I am still traveling thru Europe for the next week with rather spotty and crappy wifi access. Looks like I've received 10 or so private messages over the last few days. I'm going to do my best to respond, but please if you have a question in the next week or so please contact Eric directly via email or phone.

The same goes for posting on facebook and emails to me. Danke!

Jeremy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.