Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Cool New Tandem

2K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  modifier 
#1 ·
Not into road bikes at all but many are and this is too good to not post. Unless you are of the persuasion who does not like technology and we all know there are lots of those types lurking around these pages ;) But to everyone else...

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I don't know much about road bikes either, but that is jaw dropping. This thing deserves its own room in a modern art gallery, but I'd love to see it in action too.

And check out that drive train! Is there a drive shaft between the front and rear cranks?

#6 ·
I don't know much about road bikes either, but that is jaw dropping. This thing deserves its own room in a modern art gallery, but I'd love to see it in action too.

And check out that drive train! Is there a drive shaft between the front and rear cranks?
There's that "shaft-driven" logo on the bottom tube between the two cranksets. I'd assume that shaft travels through the carbon tube, from the front to the rear crankset.

But that's one of the ugliest bikes I've ever seen. Even if those horrid SRAM wheels weren't on there, I've always disliked that style of integrated headtube/stem/handlebar configuration when it's not on a TT-specific bike.

#11 ·
looks like backseater is going to be getting a load but in the face on this.

Not my idea of "Tandem".... That is unless I happen to find the right front seater.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.