Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

New Bike! Happy Birthday to Me!

2K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  cman8 
#1 ·
Hey all. Just wanted to let you know im excited to be part of the Knolly Club now. Just got this black beauty in the mail today and am stoked to build it up. Fox Van RC is on order and should get here at the end of february. Will post pics when I build her up. A big Thanks go out to PB user lmetcalf who was patient with me as we did this deal. So stoked to get it and even more stoked to ride it.

See less See more
#6 ·
Im going to St. George in April. Which is when I should be able to build it up (wife is making me wait till my bday to build it up but im trying to convince her otherwise) Will post pics as I get parts for it and also final build.

#10 ·
Its a 2" rise. No BMX background but definately like the higher rise on bars. I tried 1/2" once and didnt like it. i need to go anywhere from 1"-2" but mainly prefer the 2" rise. My stem has 0 degree rise also though. something else I forgot to take a picture of.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.