Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

What did you do to/for your bike today?

17K views 204 replies 114 participants last post by  Fleas 
#1 ·
Some days I don't get to do anything or ride it, or even touch it, so I'd like to know what you did to or for your bike today.

Today I lowered my stem by one spacer.

See less See more
#20 ·
Prepping spare bike for an out-of-town visitor tomorrow:
He gets a chunkier front tire, a 9mm thru-axle conversion, a clean brake rotor, and the pedals of his choice. :thumbsup:

Mine gets a kick to remove dry mud, and some oil on my chain. :rolleyes:

-F

#49 ·
Made a ghetto dropper post today...

Just a reflector bracket to be the lower end stop, and shifter cable used as the higher end stop. Works great so far.

I also changed my brake pads, but now I gotta figure out how to adjust my brakes cause they're too tight now.. Hydraulic brakes

#102 ·
Chewy was placed in the prep ward today for tomorrows surgical procedure, (fork removal to see if it is bent) and possibly liposuction to remove an unwanted chainring, Chewy will now be 2X10.

I'm praying for you buddy, you can do it!

#106 ·
Prayers sent.

:thumbsup:

Just got my gal back from the shop yesterday. All fixed up and ready to go!! ended up with a busted hub and some suspension joints were messed up... :eek:

I wanna go ride today but I got a bruise on my saddle area (from a long for me ride) and it hurts to ride. :mad:

#12 ·
When I get home, I will change the rear tube on the Fish, the slow leak has finally pissed me off enough,
then I'll unpack and put together my new bike :thumbsup:(not that exciting, its a CHF 350 shitter)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.