Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

2012 Norco Revolver 1 review

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  aroundoz 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Nice review. I am still trying to decide between the Revolver, Shinobi and now the Sight Killer B. I live in Nelson where 99 percent of the rides are steep and three quarters of those are too steep for me. I want a bike that climbs well but that might also open the door for me to some of those less scary descents in the area. It kind of sounds like the Revolver might be OK? I guess that was a question. I don't mind having too much bike but it's got to be able to climb well and pedal fast on the flat trails. If I had my druthers, I would be living in southern Utah riding through rocky canyons and deserts, but alas........ I am not complaining, Nelson is beautiful area but it definitely pushes the limits for me.

Any insight would be appreciated.

#4 ·
What a deal and wonder why the drastic drop price. I have all but ruled it out and probably going with the Shinobi 1 since I have heard it climbs pretty well and it will be better suited for the trails in this area. Indeed the Revolver would be a great bike for the prairies.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.