Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1st lap XC race Mont-Sainte-Anne 2011 (GoPro Helmet Cam)

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Fullsailbiker 
#1 · (Edited)
Shot on a GoPro HD in R4 960p mode. I edited in iMovie 11 for the video transitions and audio mixing, then exported a 4:3 video that I brought into Final Cut and distorted it to 16:9 and added text overlays.

Downloading Final Cut Pro X as we speak, hopefully it'll be the best of both worlds from iMovie & Final Cut. I really love the workflow and user interface of iMovie, but I always end up finishing my edits in Final Cut because of a few advanced features missing from iMovie.

What do you guys edit with?

#2 ·
Great video! That's certainly one of the more varied XC courses I've seen in terms of terrain. But if that was the first lap, how come you overtook several people without making up places? Did you loose some places that we didn't see?

I've used Pinnacle Studio 12 this far but it doesn't have good HD support in my opinion (haven't tried the newer Pinnacle versions) but I'm about to receive Sony Vegas Platinum so I'm interested to see how videos will look with that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.