Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

New Member of the Dragon Club

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  ScottRPriester 
#1 ·
Just ordered my 2011 Jamis Dragon Sport today. It's my first 29er and I can't wait! Just test driving it I quickly knew that it was the one for me. Memorial day weekend I start putting the XC miles on this steel is real mount. It's going to be a long week

#2 ·
GOTA said:
Just ordered my 2011 Jamis Dragon Sport today. It's my first 29er and I can't wait! Just test driving it I quickly knew that it was the one for me. Memorial day weekend I start putting the XC miles on this steel is real mount. It's going to be a long week
You will love it! It's my first 29'er too. I went from a full suspension, and between running around 30psi in the tires and the steel frame, I am not missing full suspension like I thought I would. Not sure if I'm happy with the fork, but that can always be changed out.

I went to the bike shop because of a screaming deal on a 2010 leftover Exile II and rode the Dragon first, then the Exile second....and there was no question.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.