Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

My Ride today. Passion removed by jackwagon rider

49K views 410 replies 199 participants last post by  Motorider228 
#1 ·
Dropping in on some smooth out and back single track this morning, I was tooling along when my wife texts me about results of my daughter's dr appt. (Flu has made its presence known this week in my household)

I pull off to the side to respond when a rider comes up behind me. He pulls off as well and we exchange pleasantries.

He then rides about 15 feet from me, gets off his ride, then proceeds to water the grass if you will. :eek: :madman: :madmax:

I couldnt believe the chutzpah on this jackwagon!

I let him pedal off then I went the other way. Beautiful day marred by a thoughtless dude who couldnt ride another 1/4 mile back to the trail head and a restroom.

Reactions: Guerdonian
#357 ·
it disgusts me to think about humans urinating in clean drinking water. putting the nitrogen back into the land makes a lot more sense.

Now too many people urinating/defecating into a landscape can have negative ecosystem effects, so one must be wise about where one returns nutrients to the soil.

check out the humanure handbook if you're interested in this line of reasoning! www.humanurehandbook.com

#12 ·
Sometimes, I wonder why I ever started posting here.

******s on the trail and apparently here too.

Dont worry, I wont let the door hit me on the way out.

#14 ·
JDaniels said:
Dropping in on some smooth out and back single track this morning, I was tooling along when my wife texts me about results of my daughter's dr appt. (Flu has made its presence known this week in my household)

I pull off to the side to respond when a rider comes up behind me. He pulls off as well and we exchange pleasantries.

He then rides about 15 feet from me, gets off his ride, then proceeds to water the grass if you will. :eek: :madman: :madmax:

I couldnt believe the chutzpah on this jackwagon!

I let him pedal off then I went the other way. Beautiful day marred by a thoughtless dude who couldnt ride another 1/4 mile back to the trail head and a restroom.
If a tree is peed upon in the forest, does anyone whine about it?

#15 ·
sounds to me like you need to get back on your road bike and well....keep riding!! I am sure you have never thought where people pee when backpacking....how about big wall climbing...or I bet all those guys in the peloton pull over and use the restroom. He PEE'D BFD it's a natural thing...in nature!! At least he didn't do it while you were talking :lol: I bet you never pass gas in public either!?

#18 ·
clarkrw3 said:
sounds to me like you need to get back on your road bike and well....keep riding!! I am sure you have never thought where people pee when backpacking....how about big wall climbing...or I bet all those guys in the peloton pull over and use the restroom. He PEE'D BFD it's a natural thing...in nature!! At least he didn't do it while you were talking :lol: I bet you never pass gas in public either!?
A few years back someone posted how they did the peloton pisser. A rather acrobatic feat if you think about the balance required.

To the OP: was he facing you with a grin or facing away just going about his business? There may have been ulterior motives... :lol: :shocked:

#21 ·
my day was ruined too!

Went for a ride, smooth singletrack, great weather, not another rider in sight...everything was going well, but soon I got the "call of nature" if you know what I mean. Lucky for me, I often ride this trail, and there is a convenient spot up ahead to throw down my bike and "water the grass".

I come around the corner and there is jackwagon texting on his cell phone, right in the middle of the path (ok, a little off to the side.) I squeezed by him, said "hi" and then decided, what the hell, he's texting, I'm going to take a piss. Screw him.

I was soo angry, I could barely pee, needless to say, damn texter ruined my damn day.

#26 ·
One day I was pedaling up the nice hill and there were two dudes, one of them was leaking. Leaking dude sees me and finishes his stuff hastily and(probably) prematurely. When I reached the top of the hill he is going: "Geesh, I though you are a girl, glad you are not" Me: "In the same situation I would actually prefer a girl, to each his own"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.