Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Northwoods Riding next week

852 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  bitflogger 
#1 ·
I'll be in the Minoqua area from Sunday through Saturday next week hitting the trails in the area: Raven, Smokin Spoke, Underdown, and possibly Washburn Lake. If anyone wants to hook up for a ride... especially a NIGHT ride :D hit me up!

#2 ·
This is one the first weekend in awhile I'm not going up north. I've ridden all the trails you mentioned, I like them all. The Raven is probably my favorite (look for trail closest to the lake), Washburn is very close to my Grandmas house, tight and technical, rode that one countless times. Underdown is oodles and oodles of never ending climbing, long, fun trail. I haven't been to Smokin Spoke in couple of years, I've heard been somewhat widened from all the use.

#4 ·
inteq9 said:
I'll be in the Minoqua area from Sunday through Saturday next week hitting the trails in the area: Raven, Smokin Spoke, Underdown, and possibly Washburn Lake. If anyone wants to hook up for a ride... especially a NIGHT ride :D hit me up!
I'll be in the area Saturday and Sunday if anybody's around and probably repeat next week (last 2 weekends of the month).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.