#10 ·
sittingduck said:
Very cool, I assume it's a two-speed? A climbing gear and a haul-ass gear. :D
"single speed" with Rohloff

GearTech said:
Are you six meters tall? ;)
No, only 5,5 meters :D

GearTech said:
I always wondered what that rollercoaster tensioner would look like installed, now I do.
It's a mix of Rohloff rear hanger tensioner and a rollercoaster, works perfectly, but I need to replace the Shimano Acera front derailleur to hold the chain, maybe Paul's chain keeper.

GearTech said:
Looks like a single speed to me.
Rohloff rules ;)

veloreality said:
:thumbsup:

sittingduck said:
Yeah, unless there's been some fancy fabrication, I don't think that the Roller Coaster is going to work with anything other than a single ring up front. The derailer and extra cables threw me off.... probably just never got around to removing it.
I don't understand the last phrase

SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
nice single speed
Hurt the weight :madman:

jeng said:
To my knowledge rholoffs cover the same gearing ratio as any 3X9 would. Correct me if I'm wrong but that would be tits if I could afford it...
You are right, worth all it costs :cornut:

lelebebbel said:
on your camera, find the menu option for "White Balance" or "WB" and set it to Daylight or Automatic
Done :thumbsup:

lelebebbel said:
Nice bike! I like the Rohloff, and since you must be about 8 foot tall, the weight probably won't bother you much.
I'm 5'11" tall

Bike weights 16.7 kg, not bad for F&R 7" of travel

ThePunisher said:
unsprung weight :thumbs down:
4 kg complete rear wheel :madman:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.