Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Beginner/Intermediate MTB Ride - Fiske Pond (Wendell) - TUESDAY 09-29 at 6:20pm

501 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Knoepfchen7 
#1 ·
Our beginner mountain bike series will continue on Tuesday nights for the fall. This way, we're hoping to lure in more roadies who are already used to riding T-Th. :thumbsup:

This first Tuesday, Bob-O and I will lead a nice ride over on the Fiske Pond trails, across the road from Wendell. It's a nice mix of double and single track, a few technical sections but mainly smooth riding with a great flow.

M - no more crashing!

We'll meet at the Ranger Station at Wendell State Park. Ride time is 6:20pm, try to get there a little early. Charged lights are definitely a must from now on, if you don't have one suitable for mountain biking arrange for one prior to the ride (you can contact me and I can help).

Directions:
From the east or west: Take Rte. 2 to Rte. 63 south through Miller Falls, Wendell Rd. over R.R. bridge, take Montague Rd. and follow signs.
From the north or south: Take Rte 47 North to Route 63 North. Travel approximately 6 miles and follow lead in signs approximately 2 miles to the Park Headquarters. (From RT63: turn right on Highland St (before center of Millers Falls) to intersection with S Prospect St, turn right onto S Prospect St and follow that all the way up -turns into Wendell Rd, bear right)

Fiske Pond - Meet at Wendell SF Ranger Station
Ride Time: 6:20pm

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.