Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Big hit bike ride on Friday?

694 views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  Crimson 
#1 ·
Heading to New River from Socal tonight. I'm bringing my trailbike and my big hit bike. I can't ride Thursday 'cause I'm cooking, but plan to ride on Friday and Saturday. I would love to spend some time on my big bike.

Is anyone or any group doing shuttle runs on Friday? I'd rather not take the big bike out by myself. I've had too many impromptu adventures already.

BTW, I checked the forecast and it's supposed to rain. What are the riding conditions at SoMo during/after the rain?

Thanks!

#2 ·
Awe damn...I'd love to do this...stupid schedule.

#3 ·
im sure ill be riding on friday. not too sure if any shuttles will be going on but if not ill pedal my big bike up. SOMO is super sticky and fast after it rains. and during the rain it is very flowwy!

#7 ·
dirtdiva said:
Cool. I've been dying to try SoMo and Goat Camp. I have a Tundra, too. So, I can use it for the shuttle :)
eewww,,, goat camp, i havnt done that yet but my friends have told me to get out there! somo is in premo conditions. I can wait to get outta work and start heading up!

#13 ·
Mike (helimech)? Anybody?

I'll spread the world on the turner board, there's a few turners there that are in the phoenix area (some did it last weekend).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.