Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

HTMP - tonite - 5:15 - Lower Lot

699 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  sgltrak 
#1 ·
I'm looking to roll out from the Soderburg lot right around 5:15 today (Tuesday).
All my normal riding buddies are resting for the Enduro.

Thinking of a longish 2-3 hours, moderate/casual pace.

Any takers?

Me: lime green Stumpy, driving a VW Westy.

#2 ·
We'll have 4 riders up there at 5:45pm. Can't get there sooner because we have to wait for a couple of them to get off work. We'll probably try to get 2-2.5 hours at moderate pace. Two of our four are riding Laramie, but don't seem to be worried about resting tonight.

Look for a beater red Toyota pickup and a black Accord. Bikes: blue Giant, gray Moots, gray Litespeed, black Litespeed

#4 ·
jl said:
quite possible...

sgltrack, if you leave at 5:45 we could meet at the towers at the same time :)...
I am on a bike 5+ lbs heavier than what I rode most of last season, so when we reached the towers tonight, you guys were already gone;) . We also searched Mill Creek and Nomad, but no sign of you. My associates decided that was enough searching, since they will be racing Laramie on Saturday. Sorry we missed you guys. Hope you had a good ride.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.