Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

I need Gaz.

921 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  dash 
#1 ·
Does anyone know a front range seller of Camping Gaz cv-270 canisters?
I'm afraid my perfectly good little stove may soon be the victim of planned obsolecence.

#3 ·
Rei used to carry them. Only the puncture type cartridges are obsolete--there are other manufacturers that make copies too. Ems carries them also but they are not in Co anymore. You may be able to still have them shipped ground. Rei is store only from what I remember. Bent gate in Golden may also have them along with Neptunes in Boulder.

#7 ·
Thanks guys, I got one at REI. Coulda sworn I was there a couple weeks ago and they didn't have any. Plus the REI website doesn't list any camping gaz products so I didn't think they carried them anymore.

In the imortal words of Kohng Koy Kahn Souphanousinphone Sr. "You honor me by giving me gas."

#8 ·
Moustache rider said:
Thanks guys, I got one at REI. Coulda sworn I was there a couple weeks ago and they didn't have any. Plus the REI website doesn't list any camping gaz products so I didn't think they carried them anymore.

In the imortal words of Kohng Koy Kahn Souphanousinphone Sr. "You honor me by giving me gas."
I think that them not being on REI's website is probably a shipping issue.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.