Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Shock upgrade on Fuel 90.

823 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Fuelish 
#1 ·
Does anybody have any suggestions on a rear shock upgrade on a Fuel 90. Right now it's the stock Fox Float plain jane model with no adjustments other than air but I would like to upgrade to something that has rebound at least and better feel. The original Fuels only have three inches rear so I might be limited. I'd appreciate any feedback, Thanks.

#2 ·
Oldy Moldy said:
Does anybody have any suggestions on a rear shock upgrade on a Fuel 90. Right now it's the stock Fox Float plain jane model with no adjustments other than air but I would like to upgrade to something that has rebound at least and better feel. The original Fuels only have three inches rear so I might be limited. I'd appreciate any feedback, Thanks.
Still running the same here on my ol' 90..... would assume most any "reputable manufacturer" shock of the proper specs (6.5"i2i, 1.5" stroke) would be an improvement. Sorry, best I can offer ;)
I'm a stubborn/cheap bass-turd ... I generally refuse to upgrade until a part gives up the ghost. Amazingly, this old Float has held up amazingly well ... did the "air sleeve service", but other than that, it's been extremely maintenence free :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.