2K views 26 replies 17 participants last post by  deadbolt 
#1 ·
Is my wife cool or what?!!?

Attachments

See less See more
#15 ·
Nice Shop!
I like where you have the CK hub tool.
Top Row! Where the light can showcase it like a piece of art.

I gotta say, I did hesitate the first time I had to hit mine w/ a hammer.

#17 ·
crisillo said:
Wow.. awesome shop... I literally have to put it up and remove every time.. I actually do my wrenching in the middle of the living room.. well.. that's what happens when you live in a 2 room apartment :D
ha ha...me too! and my apartment is the size of a shoebox...so i have to move the coffee table to fit the workstand! :) and really...i'd much rather leave the workstand with gigi on it in the middle of the living room...like a really big center piece...because i'm classy like that :D...but then i can't see the tv! :p

#18 ·
cactuscorn said:
hey, what are the trophys for? is that a open wheel car i see on the big one and if so, what did ya drive?
The larger one is from a private cart race at an indoor track in Germany (3.Platz) a few years ago. Not sure what I was driving as it was my first and only time driving a racing cart. I was there with a bunch of pop stars that I was working for at the time (I'm a sound engineer).
The small one is from 1976, when I won a heat in the Soap Box Derby.

#19 · (Edited)
mtb_biker said:
yea do you have a bigger picture of the surrounding area, this i gotta see
Here's a wider shot(complete with the beer), and a shot of how we turn it back into an apartment again.
Believe it or not, this whole thing was actually my wife's idea! She knew how bummed I was about not having a garage anymore (long story), and our dining room was dead space anyway (we're an eat dinner while sitting on the couch watching TV kind of couple).

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.