Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

2 Days in Ellijay, How would plan your trip?

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  namrita 
#1 ·
What trails would you hit and in what order. Looking for the greatest bang for the time spent there. Ist timer - I have read up on most of the trail and understand there is a great bike shop in town with an abundance of knowledge. But, What do the riders say. Will be in Ellijay this weekend 3/17 - 3/19. THANKS!

#3 ·
What Up Ssinga!

Good to hear from ya.Yeah heading to the Mtns for a Bday retreat. Just hit 42 yrs old. Other than that, all is well! I think I will stop by the bike shop 1st - becasue there is so much info on the trails - I do not want to get back home to hear, "Man, you should have ridden here or there". I want to play like the locals.
Hey, enjoy your trip down and the beaches! It will be a beautiful weekend here! I will try to catch up wit cha on a future trip up that way.

#5 · (Edited)
I would contact Cartecay and line up a tour guid for the Pinhoti at Bear Creek for day one for sure. I would then ride the Pinhoti again on day 2 on my own. If you really want to ride a different trail on day 2 I think I'd go to Fort Mountain.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.