Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Specialized Epic and Stages Power Meters

4K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Power Meter City 
#1 ·
I just bought a 2016 Specialized Epic Comp WC and it is currently being shipping to me. I want to pair a Stages power meter to it and have it here by the time the bike arrives, but I have two questions:

1) Does the power meter have clearance on this frame? You can see how to check here if you are unfamiliar: https://support.stagescycling.com/e...le-is-compatible-with-the-stages-power-meter-
2) What is the size of the drive side spacer? It should be either 9mm or 15.5mm thick.

Thanks a ton!
James

#2 ·
Mine is 15 mm. I recently replaced crank with Quarq so I measured with calipers. I have 2015 Epic Expert Carbon WC.

I could not fit that Allen key in between crank and chainstay so I just ended up getting a Quarq.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 ·
Mine is 15 mm. I recently replaced crank with Quarq so I measured with calipers. I have 2015 Epic Expert Carbon WC.

I could not fit that Allen key in between crank and chainstay so I just ended up getting a Quarq.
Thanks a ton for the info! Another question, which Quarq did you get? I checked their website and it looks like the only two models they list are for SRAM Eagle.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.