I know this is really a topic for the Roadies however, I posted this on RoadBikeReview.com and got no response.

Like on my Klein Rascal, I am in the process of overhauling a Klein Quantum II road bike. While the frameset is out to paint, I am collecting all the necessary parts to complete the bike. Recently, I learned TruVativ made a carbon aero dropbar last year and has since been discontinued. A Google search provided a few online bike shops that still list the handlebar however, after completing a check-out on each site, I received a cancellation email due to the fact that this bar is no longer available.

Currently, I am inquiring to see if any cyclist out there has a set of these in a 42cm that they are willing to part with. Ideally, I would like a new and unused set however, I know beggars can't always be choosers. I searched for 2+ months to get a set of new, unused Salsa gold Ti skewers and succeeded; these have been discontinued for over three years, should a year old handlebar be that hard to find.

I know there are plenty of cyclists that collect components that do no more than collect dust on a garage shelf; this is what I am looking for! Is anyone willing to part with their 2006 TruVativ Rouleur Carbon Aerobar? I will pay money or simply trade with a new, unused dropbar of your choice!