mtbr member

Rockshox reverb post warranty service

Hello, I purchased a rockshox reverb from ecycles in Michigan and am now having a problem with the post coming down and not staying the whole way up. I contacted ecycles and they said they don't deal with any warranty service, so... Not an endictment of E cycles, they responded quickly and I can't argue with that.

I was wondering if rockshox will warranty the post (its a 2012) despite the fact that I bought it online, or am I just SOL.

Jason
    "Chancho. When you are a man sometimes you wear stretchy pants... Its for fun..."

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    You bought the seat post from E Cycles.... Therefore your contract is with them. They are obliged (to the best of my knowledge) to look after the issue....

Kevin.

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    Do you have any contact info for ecycles? I need to get in touch with them too.

mtbr member
    Hey Jimmy I just used ebay to contact them. They responded right away. No warranty.
    "Chancho. When you are a man sometimes you wear stretchy pants... Its for fun..."

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    I've been trying through ebay, too. No luck. Did your packing list/invoice have any address or other contact info? Thanks.

mtbr member
    There may have been, but its long gone. ITs odd that they didn't respond. Bad reviews give immediate response usually. Seems like it would be reasonable to give a poor review and for the reason state impossible to reach via electronic communications.

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    Thanks Whason!