mtbr member

Rever Stealth too long for frame seat tube hole

Hello,
    I would like to buy a 2017 Dartmoor Hornet frame and I would like to use on li the Stelath Reverb I just bought. It is the new Reverb 2017 150mm model which is 440mm long. The problem is that seatpost , at my pedaling height, goes past the the port hole for the stealth routing on the frame The frame infact has the hole , not in the usual lower hole, but in the middle of seat tube.
    I am thinking about 2 possible solutions, maybe some of you can help me to find which is best or maybe neither of the 2 is possible,.

In the 1st drawing I would just force the Reverb hose to curve from below and then going out through the port but maybe would get damaged since it seems to be quite hard at bending so much, it is not that flexible. Also Im not sure if the port hole has an angle , in this case I would force the hose to curve to times and then going out from top.
    In the 2nd drawing, I would let the hose to go inside the hole between the seat tube and bottom bracket, then goes around the plastic bottom bracket protection and then again through the same hole to go up directly to the port...but then again, maybe the port has an angle to exit the hosee from top and I would force the hose to curve again
    Please forgive me for the agricultural drawings..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rever Stealth too long for frame seat tube hole-img_20170924_144631.jpg  

Rever Stealth too long for frame seat tube hole-img_20170924_144618.jpg  

Attached Images Attached Images  

mtbr member
    ...I just found this pic..the hole port has an angle to exit the hose from the top, since I would need to force the Reverb hose to force to curve 2 times.. mmmmmm :-/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rever Stealth too long for frame seat tube hole-dfartmoor-horent.png  

RAKC Industries
    Jan 2017
    Only option is a smaller frame or smaller dropper.

Like everything more is almost always not better. Going with a 150mm dropper isnt needed for someone that doesnt have long enough legs.

Im 6'1 and my dropper is 110

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Life on a bike doesn't begin till the sun goes down.

US partner for Ravemen:
    www.rakclighting.com