Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Help - in need of 2012 X7 Trigger Clamp Assemblies - BLACK

521 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Chuch 
#1 ·
Short answer - out of stock everywhere. PN LD5904 or 11.7015.033.000 - BLACK. Due date to most dealers was yesterday, now some are saying December or January. I'm over it. As if dealing with the brakes wasnt bad enough, my wife bought me XT's with ice tech rotors and they are now sitting on my workbench.

If you have any laying around or know somewhere to get them, please let me know. I even placed an order with a small company last week off of amazon who 5 days later informed me they were really out of stock.

On a side note, how does a part like this which covers like 5 years of shifters go out of stock for so long?? Arrrghhh.

#2 ·
Well, I'm an idiot. While considering just upgrading to X9 shifters I realized that the x7 shifter sets complete are readily available for FIFTY FIVE bucks. Let's see, 2 clamps for $40 or a complete set of shifters for $55. Damn it...why didn't I reach this conclusion 3 weeks ago.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.