mtbr member
    Aug 2010

Dropper post lever with twist shifters?

I've always liked twist shifters and wanted to install some 10-speed twisters on my bike, but I also want to have a dropper post lever at hand. It doesn't seem like these can work together. Has anyone seen a setup that works?

Muskoka
    Reverb can mount to brake levers and is push button. Not seeing why this would not work?

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCanoeDog View Post
    Reverb can mount to brake levers and is push button. Not seeing why this would not work?
    Yeah, I guess the Reverb would work. I have a Command Post so I guess I'm out of luck. Does the reverb button only mount to Avid brakes? (I have Shimano XT brakes)

Muskoka
    Quote Originally Posted by jabrabu View Post
    Yeah, I guess the Reverb would work. I have a Command Post so I guess I'm out of luck. Does the reverb button only mount to Avid brakes? (I have Shimano XT brakes)
    Look at the data/specs on their website...pretty sure that info is there

CAMBr Trail Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by jabrabu View Post
    Here's a pic of my set-up with the 9spd XO grippers and CPB lever! I'll be swapping the entire drivetrain and installing the 10spd XO grippers this wknd, so I'll post some pics as soon as I can...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dropper post lever with twist shifters?-2.jpg  

Dropper post lever with twist shifters?-1.jpg  

CAMBr Trail Crew
    Now, here's my set-up with the 10spd X0 grippers and Command Post lever.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dropper post lever with twist shifters?-x0-2.jpg