mtbr member

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! can you remove cage on X7 rear ? spring died.

Theres nothing online about this, but i do see spare parts on the sram catalog.

The cage spring broke on my 2010 X7 9 speed thats only worked 1 year & i have a brand new X5 rear mech that i saved for part after i broke it, can i remove the cages and install the X5 spring on the X7?

How do i remove the cage?

A detailed ansrwer will probably save my weekend riding, and will guarantee your place in heaven
    read online books -Publish and read books online for free with publisheep.com

psycho cyclo addict

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by enduroXtreme View Post
    Theres nothing online about this, but i do see spare parts on the sram catalog.

The cage spring broke on my 2010 X7 9 speed thats only worked 1 year & i have a brand new X5 rear mech that i saved for part after i broke it, can i remove the cages and install the X5 spring on the X7?

How do i remove the cage?

A detailed ansrwer will probably save my weekend riding, and will guarantee your place in heaven
    You might try taking it to your shop and there is a really good chance they can warranty it, unless you crashed on it!