Hey guys,
I have a 2007 sx trail that I ride for everything from smooth rolling single track to gnarly downhill runs on shuttle/lift assisted trails. I have fun pedaling up and down, technical climbs and big drops, pretty much just love being on a bike no matter what the terrain. I love my sx because I can stiffen the suspension and turn on the propedal to make for a nice all day trail ride, or soften it up and speed up the rebound for an epic weekend at my favorite down hill trails at windrock tn.

However, I do have one small qualm with the bike and that is that with my 180mm 66 on the front, it feels a little too sluggish in tight switchbacks both on the ups and the downs. I have been thinking that getting a zero-stack headset could be a good way to deal with this by helping me get my front end lower and steepening the HT a little.
However, I am not really familiar with zero stack headsets or headsets in general and I am not finding much info about the possibility of running a zero stack on my sx trail.
One specific problem is the way the bottom of the HT has oversized bearings and cups. Is there a zero stack headset that will fit this frame?

Thanks