mtbr member
    Jun 2008

WTD: Outdoor PICS of '13 EPIC COMP 29 in SATIN SILVER/BLACK/CHARCOAL

Hi Epic riders,

IMO the Satin Silver seems to be the most beautiful of all 2013 Epic color options. However this color option is not available in the Netherlands / Europe. Specialized Europe could ship one from the America's to my LBS at additional. Before shipping I am required to buy the bike, which sounds reasonable enough to me.

Before deciding to drop the extra coin I would like to see some nice clear, outdoor pics of an Epic in this particular Silver color. Especially some pics showing the top/back/right side view of the frame & some close-ups, showing the Satin Silver/Black/Charcoal color details.

Thank you very much in advance for your help & keep riding & smiling!

mtbr member
    Nov 2012

Silver Epic

Here is my 2013 Silver Epic. This is the only picture I have at work but I will take more when I get home if you want.

WTD: Outdoor PICS of '13 EPIC COMP 29 in SATIN SILVER/BLACK/CHARCOAL-photo.jpg

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Hi Enderjs, thanx for this first picture of your beautiful silver Epic. Looking forward to see some more pics from different viewpoints. Do you think this is a popular color? I could hardly find any picture on Google. If this color is not the best selling one, it would increase my change getting one shipped over to Holland. I'll keep my fingers crossed.....