mtbr member

WTB '05 Stumpjumper Expert

If anyone has a large 2005 Stumpjumper Expert they are thinking of selling, you've got a buyer!

Almost bought one of these back in 2005 and I've regretted not doing so ever since.

This is bat country.
    I don't know if you're looking for a 100, or 120, but I have an XL Expert 100. I guess that would be too big for you - good thing since I love it too much to let it go! I'm teasin' ...mine looks very sad without the front half. I just got the triad back from fox for a rebuild, and I'm still waiting on the fork back from PUSH.

Seriously though, I love this bike. Sometimes I wish I had stepped up to the 120, but then I wouldn't have the sweet color theme throughout the bike which really makes me love its aesthetics every time I look at it. I wish you luck on finding one. You will love it. There should be at least a few people looking into a new frame by now. It's a few years old, and it's that time of year again.

Cheers
    If the rig made the rider, I'd be pro...

mtbr member
    At the time I was buying my first full suss bike. I wanted to swap out some parts but the shop owner would not allow me anything against the replacement parts. With the additional cost I was almost at custom build prices so I bought a Blur instead!

This is bat country.
    Like I just said in another post, I should have just done a custom build. By the time I was done upgrading this frame, I should've just picked up the s-works frame. Everything is different less the fork and shock. Oh well, I'm happy with how it came out!
    If the rig made the rider, I'd be pro...

Members who have read this thread: 0