mtbr member

WTB '05 Stumpjumper Expert

If anyone has a large 2005 Stumpjumper Expert they are thinking of selling, you've got a buyer!

Almost bought one of these back in 2005 and I've regretted not doing so ever since.

This is bat country.
    I don't know if you're looking for a 100, or 120, but I have an XL Expert 100. I guess that would be too big for you - good thing since I love it too much to let it go! I'm teasin' ...mine looks very sad without the front half. I just got the triad back from fox for a rebuild, and I'm still waiting on the fork back from PUSH.

Seriously though, I love this bike. Sometimes I wish I had stepped up to the 120, but then I wouldn't have the sweet color theme throughout the bike which really makes me love its aesthetics every time I look at it. I wish you luck on finding one. You will love it. There should be at least a few people looking into a new frame by now. It's a few years old, and it's that time of year again.

Cheers
    If the rig made the rider, I'd be pro...

mtbr member
    At the time I was buying my first full suss bike. I wanted to swap out some parts but the shop owner would not allow me anything against the replacement parts. With the additional cost I was almost at custom build prices so I bought a Blur instead!

This is bat country.
    Like I just said in another post, I should have just done a custom build. By the time I was done upgrading this frame, I should've just picked up the s-works frame. Everything is different less the fork and shock. Oh well, I'm happy with how it came out!
    If the rig made the rider, I'd be pro...