mtbr member

Who want's a Fox Triad for their FSRXC?

I might be parting my bike out and just wanted to see if anyone wants my upgraded shock. I have a 2007 FSRXC rim with the x-fusion shock and I had my LBS order me a brand new FOX Traid from Specialized that they put on the FSRXC pro model. I have been riding my single speed and my full suspension just sits in the garage. I paid $250.00 for this shock and will let it go for $160.00. I has Full Open, Pro Pedal, Lock out and rebound settings.

Send me a PM with any questions.

Over the past few months I've have several people PM me when I post up pictures of my bike asking about it so I thought I would start here and put the word out that it's for sale since I've turned into a single speeder.

The Fox Triad on my bike

I did remove the decal because the end of the sticker started rolling up. I kept the decal so it will come with the shock but the sticky is gone. I put a regular Fox sticker on it for a while but now I've removed it for the stealth look.

Thanks,
    Chris

mtbr member
    Jul 2007

Fsr Xc

Hi, do you stillhave the bike. Was wondering how much you wanted for it. I can pay the shipping if interested.

Members who have read this thread: 0