mtbr member
    Jul 2005

Who has the best price on a 05 fsr 120?

I am replacing a friends bike for him after his was knocked loose from the roof of my vehicle and ran over by the truck right behind me. I'm trying to find the most inexpensive way out of this situation. Does anybody know where I can get a good deal on a 05 fsr 120. I live in Atlanta but will order from just about anywhere if the price is good. Thanks for any help you can give me.

mtbr member

Good luck

good luck finding the 120 FSR. Here in Jersey there all gone. You may wanna look at the Specilized website and call all the dealers close to you.

dragonfly
    i JUST (last hour) got mine off ebay for $2,300 that was "used" for a month and was lucky enough to live near the seller to just go pick it up. You are right there are NO large 120's anywhere around central NJ. Bike N Gear has 1 but it's a medium. From all dealers I talked to you can not order one anymore either as the 2005 run is done and its time to make way for 2006. The bike i got doesn't even have a spec of dirt on it... not even on the shocks/gears. Haven't gotten a chance to ride it yet though but its definately different then my hardtail f600. Not sure if i'll keep it

Frame size: L

Flip side is the breaks kill the disc brakes on F600 alse the fsr 120 is ridiculously light. I think the scalpel would of been more my style.

dragonfly
    Quote Originally Posted by fullcircle
    I am replacing a friends bike for him after his was knocked loose from the roof of my vehicle and ran over by the truck right behind me. I'm trying to find the most inexpensive way out of this situation. Does anybody know where I can get a good deal on a 05 fsr 120. I live in Atlanta but will order from just about anywhere if the price is good. Thanks for any help you can give me.

also from what i understand Specialized doesn't allow their bike to be mail ordered from dealers and can lose their licensing for doing so.