Page 72 of 89 FirstFirst ... 22 62 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 82 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 2222
    mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    36 tooth middle ring, Raceface 36T Bash Guard & Blackspire Stinger 2x Chain tensioner.

Funn Stem - Funnduro 45mm, 0 deg rise

1.5 degree Angled headset cups. HAS (Head Angle Set) custom to fit the stock integrated IS42 headset. Made by a guy named Saar who I think is on this site every now and again. Fantastic product and support.Well worth the cost. Ofanaim.net » Head Angle Set
    The Bike should be ripping at about a 67 or 66.8 degree head Angle but I have yet to measure it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What's The Latest Thing You've Done To Your Specialized Bike?-img_0225-copy.jpg  

What's The Latest Thing You've Done To Your Specialized Bike?-img_0239-copy.jpg  

What's The Latest Thing You've Done To Your Specialized Bike?-img_0230-copy.jpg  

What's The Latest Thing You've Done To Your Specialized Bike?-img_0249-copy.jpg  

What's The Latest Thing You've Done To Your Specialized Bike?-img_0274-copy.jpg  

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Natban View Post
    36 tooth middle ring, Raceface 36T Bash Guard & Blackspire Stinger 2x Chain tensioner.

Funn Stem - Funnduro 45mm, 0 deg rise

1.5 degree Angled headset cups. HAS (Head Angle Set) custom to fit the stock integrated IS42 headset. Made by a guy named Saar who I think is on this site every now and again. Fantastic product and support.Well worth the cost. Ofanaim.net » Head Angle Set
    The Bike should be ripping at about a 67 or 66.8 degree head Angle but I have yet to measure it.
    Nice! Looks rad
    Check out my riding blog:

http://onetrailatatime.blogspot.com

mtbr member
    Apr 2009

yesterday.... installed captain controls (front) and renegade control (rear) on stan's arch ex 29er with SRAM X.9 hubs.....tubeless

went riding today on my favorite singletrack

The Mud Stud
    Here is my newly built Specialized Stumpjumer FSR. This thing rides like a dream! It has an e.13 32 tooth chainring and an mrp e-mount chain guide. Works perfectly, I haven't ever had the chain fall off the bottom either like I did with my rockhopper. The fork is a '12 reba rl and the all up weight is 27lb's. I think it can get even lower with tubeless and a carbon handlebar. Maybe some new rims are in order in the future too...

By aluminumhorse at 2012-04-07

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Rockshox reverb. I love it. i move my seat more than my gears!

mtbr member
    Just put on XT shifters and rear deraileur. WOOT! Ready for Bone Bender this weekend!

mtbr member
    Installed my new Thompson Masterpiece seat post

Upgraded to SRAM XX

Also CrankBrothers eggbeater 3 Pedals

And finally Installed a Sigma 1009 STS

And this is my Epic Comp 29

Last edited by trucco; 04-09-2012 at 06:56 PM.

mtbr member
    '09 FSR XC 24.8lbs so far with my new superlogic bars , personally hand built wheelset, Sun Ringle hubs mated to Stans Crest tubeless, Ikon front , Mezcal rear, Goal weight is 24lbs even
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What's The Latest Thing You've Done To Your Specialized Bike?-tagg-017.jpg  

What's The Latest Thing You've Done To Your Specialized Bike?-tagg-016.jpg  

What's The Latest Thing You've Done To Your Specialized Bike?-tagg-014.jpg  

mtbr member
    heres another pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What's The Latest Thing You've Done To Your Specialized Bike?-tagg-008.jpg  

mtbr member
    Mar 2009

Waiting to be dropped on the bike but its on hold cause the rear shock start throwing up oil right after I took this picture...

Cant wait to get the bike back and throw all the Raceface Turbine bits on.

Mountain Man Dan
    Ditched the fancy ODI Rogue Lock Ons for some "Blue" ESI Chunky's.

They aren't as blue as they are when I saw them in pictures when I bought them, They're brand new, but they look pale blue/violet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What's The Latest Thing You've Done To Your Specialized Bike?-img_20120413_140559.jpg  

What's The Latest Thing You've Done To Your Specialized Bike?-img_20120413_140610.jpg  

The bike is nothing more then circles turning circles, It's the human motor that makes it elegant.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    My 2012 Stj 29 comp

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    @natban...did that blackspire right behinde the BB? any adjutments? I am looking at doing the same. How about the 45mm stem? is that a Large frame...also looking at a shorter stem in fact I* also liked the HAS as well..

mtbr member
    Modded my rear tire, "The Captain", by cutting every other center lug. Noticable increase in traction, as this tire previously was just about horrible. So far, I'm very impressed with the new tread mod.

And here's a pic of the whole bike

mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by RE50 View Post
    @natban...did that blackspire right behinde the BB? any adjutments? I am looking at doing the same. How about the 45mm stem? is that a Large frame...also looking at a shorter stem in fact I* also liked the HAS as well..
    I didn't make any adjustments to the BB or chain line. It's possible that maybe I should have but it seems to be working just fine, nothing drags or hits into anything else. I just pulled the cranks off and un-threaded the BB, there's no ISCG tabs on my frame.

The bike is a medium. 138mm head tube, 8mm dust cap on the top of the headset and the HAS headset cups added 20mm to the stack height. The stock revelation has a 203mm (8") steerer tube. So, 203-138-8-20=37, I was looking for a stem with a stack height of 40mm or less to replace my existing stem that had a reach of 50mm. The Funnduro stem fit the bill nicely with a stack height of 35mm I think and didn't break the bank at $50. I liked the 50mm stem and I like the 45mm stem too. The stem is in combo with a set of 720mm wide, 50mm rise Answer Protaper AM bars.

mtbr member
    Finally going tubeless tonight on my SJ Comp 29'er.

"THE RIDE IS MY CHURCH"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Bringer View Post
    Here is my newly built Specialized Stumpjumer FSR. This thing rides like a dream! It has an e.13 32 tooth chainring and an mrp e-mount chain guide. Works perfectly, I haven't ever had the chain fall off the bottom either like I did with my rockhopper. The fork is a '12 reba rl and the all up weight is 27lb's. I think it can get even lower with tubeless and a carbon handlebar. Maybe some new rims are in order in the future too...

Very Nice Indeed !!!

mtbr member
    This is my 2011 Elite I bought early last year. I put new bars and stem on right away, 720mm Protapers on a Ritchey pro comp stem. Over the winter I changed the oil in my forks, and replaced the wipers and seals with Enduros. Had my LBS build a set of wheels using Flow rims, wheelsmith spokes with brass nipples, laced to hope Evos. I converted the rear to 10mm. I have Trail Kings 2.2 F/R. I was able to get my hands on an RP23 for it. I'm using a Bionicon C guide on the drive train, I like it so far. I'm really liking the changes I've made so far. The bike feels much more capable now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What's The Latest Thing You've Done To Your Specialized Bike?-stumpy1.jpg  

What's The Latest Thing You've Done To Your Specialized Bike?-stumpy2.jpg  

What's The Latest Thing You've Done To Your Specialized Bike?-stumpy3.jpg  

What's The Latest Thing You've Done To Your Specialized Bike?-stumpy4.jpg  

2011 Stump Jumper
    2005 Iron Horse Warrior

mtbr member
    Just added a Sigma BC 1909 HR STS computer to mine a couple minutes ago!!!

mtbr member
    Sold my epic and got this >----------------------->
    2012 Enduro Evo
    2011 Canfield Formula1 Jedi

"THE RIDE IS MY CHURCH"
    Quote Originally Posted by s2ramz View Post
    Really Nice!!!
    ENJOY THE RIDE !!!

mtbr member
    thanks, so far cant enjoy it too much, got to break it in
    2012 Enduro Evo

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by s2ramz View Post
    Nice man! Just take those reflectors off and change to some nice n grippy metallic ones for your own safety and you're good to go
    2011 Custom Transition TR250

mtbr member
    Jul 2011

MikeBurnsie

that bike looks mint! i have the exact same bike (2011 Stumpy FSR Elite with same color scheme), but where and how are you riding to keep it looking new? my rear triangle has two chunks of paint scraped off, top tube has scratches, bashguard has a good ding in it, forks have scrapes on each side, and chainstays are scuffed up pretty good on both sides. downtube just picked up a rock ding two days ago. are you constantly retouching the paintjob? or pampering the bike? or really just that good a rider? seriously, i have to assume you're riding it hard since that's what it's made for, but wow, looks literally like new. great job!!

also, curious about your views on the chainguide -- did you find you needed it or was it just for added security on the chain? does it make the ride noticeably noisier?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pädi View Post
    Nice man! Just take those reflectors off and change to some nice n grippy metallic ones for your own safety and you're good to go

thanks! i did removed all the reflectors and slap on some dual platforms .
    2012 Enduro Evo

Page 72 of 89 FirstFirst ... 22 62 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 82 ... LastLast