The Other Dude

What would you pay for Brain Upgrade?

Epic, and stumpy users, I have a question for you. If Specialized said that would take in your fox brain shock, and swap it out for one of their new specialized brain shocks, what would you be willing to pay for the upgrade?

I did not hear any "rumors" about this happening or anything like that, i was just wondering what it would be worth for people. thanks!
    Sponsors: Specialized, Honey Stinger, The Hive, Twenty6, 661, Elka Suspension, www.Chainsmokeracing.net

I like Chips

NOthing zero Nada..

I was disappointed that I didn't get the specialized shock on my 07 expert epic. For the kind of money I spent I expected the latest gear.
    Last edited by astroman36; 01-30-2007 at 01:51 AM.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    i've be interested if they did a trade in for the triad to brain...i absolutely can not stand my triad. It blew out on me over the weekend and now i'm without a bike for 2+ weeks >.<
    Salsa Dos Niner SS

The Other Dude
    Also, how about the people that ALREADY have the specialized brain on their bike? If you also have ridden a fox, what to you think a swap would be worth?
    Sponsors: Specialized, Honey Stinger, The Hive, Twenty6, 661, Elka Suspension, www.Chainsmokeracing.net