sbn
    mtbr member
    Jul 2008

what specialized???

Hey all.

My god there are alot of choices of bikes. After reading about bikes I think my choice is specialized. I do like KONAs and cannondales, but think cannondales are to pricy. And there a not many KONA dealers in my area so I dont have the oppurtunity to see them live.

I think specialized have cool designs and seem to be a very respected and well tested brand of bike.

Ok so I found out that it should be a specialized. But it seems they make a million bikes... So I started to read about what bikes are for what type of riding.

Found out the the pitch and enduro probably fits my needs most, but wich one should I get??

I cant decide.

mtbr member
    I don't peruse the other bike manu's forums but here at the big S, it's usually the debate over Stumpy or Epic. Even though I'm a Specialized guy, I think their new bikes are super expensive. I love that they have the SL and Pitch available nowadays and if I needed a 6", the SL would be on top of a short list. Good luck deciding!

the #1 Stunna'
    i am a big fan of my pitch. i do use all 6" of the suspension. i also like the pitch for a value, i mean hey, you can always upgrade parts right?
    I has Bikes

mtbr member
    When choosing between the Enduro SL and the Pitch, I think it's just a matter of how much you can afford and how much you want to spend. Both are aimed at more or less the same use. It's just a matter of nicer parts as you go up the line.

What sort of riding do you anticipate doing?

sbn
    mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    I bought a pitch comp today... the local shop gave me a deal I couldnt resist Getting the bike on thuesday

the #1 Stunna'
    what kind of deal?

When i bought mine i got a Pro for 1700. that was a deal
    I has Bikes