mtbr member

SXT - Blackspire + E.13 Supercharger Ok?

Looking to fit an E.13 36T Supercharger bashguard to my 2008 SX Trail. Anyone know if this will this fit okay with the Blackspire chainguide without requiring spacers? I vaguely remember reading somewhere that it doesn't quite fit and rubs on it, but of course I can't find it again now I'm looking.

Thanks

Take Chances
    I have a 2008 with a single 34t on the fron with the Gamut P20 guide and tensioner. Works well and it is light. Which Blackspire are you going to use?
    Cadmanrjm

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

do it

go for it, I use a e13 bashguard with a gamut chainguide setup. As long as the supercharger fits, then it should be good to go

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by cadmanrjm
    I have a 2008 with a single 34t on the fron with the Gamut P20 guide and tensioner. Works well and it is light. Which Blackspire are you going to use?
    It's the one that came with it, the Stinger I think it is. My only concern is the Superchargers come up quite large, but I found the size by searching - the 36T is 169mm compared to the 160mm stock bash. I should have the extra 4.5mm clearance if I adjust the Stinger all the way down.