Thread: sworks or pro

mtbr member
    Nov 2005

06 enduro sworks or pro

im trying to decide between and 06 enduro pro or sworks. i know the sworks is lighter but by how much. i work at a shop and all of the guys i work with are split down the middle. and i am a very indecisive person. what im trying to say is it worth the extra money. any feedback would be appreciated.
    Last edited by number4; 11-09-2005 at 03:31 PM. Reason: wanted to clarify

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    I thought the S-works was stronger not lighter?

mtbr member
    Pro would be my choice, I don't think the added stuff on the S-Works is worth the price, unless you have more money than you know what to do with!
    Tarekith.com

'12 RM Slayer70, i9 Torch, Flow EX, XT Brakes, 5050 s3.

Bike Breaker.
    Jan 2004

Mine

I went with the s-works frame as it was the only way I could get it, and had all the parts swapped over. I like the s-works brand though. As or weight confirmed mine is under 30lbs.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Are you talking to me?

Pro.

I am not sure that the spec difference is worth it. If you want the XTR/XO/ Thompson bits, go for the Pro.

If you are fine with XT, get the Pro. It is using the same frame and suspension units.
    gfy

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    thanks for all the input, but i decided to go a completly different route. im going to get the 06 enduro expert and upgrade all of the stuff with the money i'll be saving. sram XO trigger shifters, rear der, xtr front der, fsa k force dh handlebar, king hubs with dt swiss supercomp spokes and 5.1 rims, and gravity dropper seatpost. thanks again.