Thread: Stumpy Sizes

mtbr member
    Jan 2007

Stumpy Sizes

I've finally decided to go for the Stumpy Expert over the Trance 1 and I'm totally stoked. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

One quick question about size.. I'm 6'4 , 190 pounds and was thinking an XL, does this sound right, or would a L be better?

Also, my brother is thinking about getting one as well, but he's 5'10/5'11 and 160 pounds and was thinking a L... I'm kinda confused, as I think he's in between M and L.

Any help on both of these questions would be throughly appreciated.. Hopefully, if everything goes as planned, I'll be able to order the bikes this afternoon.. Can't wait.

Cheers

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by haaman
    Also, my brother is thinking about getting one as well, but he's 5'10/5'11 and 160 pounds and was thinking a L... I'm kinda confused, as I think he's in between M and L.
    I am 5' 11" with a 31" inseam and I ride a L. I thought it was very high when I got on it from my L Epic, but I have got used to it and it is good for me! I would say that if he is that unsure, try both and see what fits best, as it is very much down to personal taste!
    Building: ​Boardman 2010 HT Pro
    Current Joy: '11 Giant Anthem X
    Previous Joy: '09 Commencal Meta 5 VIP

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    I would reccommend a large for your brother and an extra large for you.

Epictrailrider.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird
    I would reccommend a large for your brother and an extra large for you.