mtbr member
    Jun 2007

Stumpjumper Expert Carbon 29 HT

Is it impossible to get this frame by itself, short of finding someone selling one in my size. I'm looking for a new or slightly used 19" frame, to finally get me off my Niner Air 9 that i've had for 2 years. I want just the frame, but it appears that only the S-Works frameset version can be bought. Am I out of luck on finding a frame from a shop?

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by banksd1983
    Is it impossible to get this frame by itself, short of finding someone selling one in my size. I'm looking for a new or slightly used 19" frame, to finally get me off my Niner Air 9 that i've had for 2 years. I want just the frame, but it appears that only the S-Works frameset version can be bought. Am I out of luck on finding a frame from a shop?
    Unfortunately you can't get just the frame. You can get the Aluminum comp 29er frame or the S-works frames but not the Carbon Expert 29er. I'm in the same boat, I actually work at Spesh dealer and want to upgrade from my '10 Alum Comp 29er to carbon but I don't have the coin right now for the S-works. I'm probably going to wait to see if they off the Expert Carbon as a frame in 2011.