mtbr member
    Aug 2005

Stumpjumper Disc HT, who's got one?

Well, I sold my Giant NRS last year after the fork snapped on me which ended up being a big mistake because now I want a new bike but can't afford a full suspension. So I was thinking about getting a new Stumpjumper Disc HT which has full XT and will only run me about $1400. I'll be using it mainly when I just get bored of road racing and may do a few mtb races and Xterras. Who has this and how's it ride? Anyone know anything about the Fox F90RL? I can't find any reviews on this fork.

Thanks all,
    Dave

Weapon of Choice

Wink

I had one but in the non disc 06 M4 version. Its an awesome race bike, very light and fast but killed me after a few hours on technical trail riding. The fox fork does its job well and cant say anything negative about this bike. Test ride one and see.

mtbr member
    I had one last year until I got hit by a soccer mom in a minivan. Great bike, super light so it was fast and an excellent climber. I liked the Fox on mine, though last years was only 80mm. My only complaint was that I had some issues with the rims going out of true fairly often, but I''m a pretty aggressive rider too.
    Tarekith.com

'12 RM Slayer70, i9 Torch, Flow EX, XT Brakes, 5050 s3.

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    well, I just put the black disc version on layaway at my LBS yesterday. Should be picking it up by the end of the month. Can't wait to try it out. I almost wish they had like a 16" frame since the 15 was a tad small and the 17 was pushing it a bit, I ended up getting the 17 though, should do fine.

thx for the responses to those who responded