Epictrailrider.com

Specialized website

Looking for people opinion on the Specialized website.
    Having a stable of there older bikes I am hugely frustrated by the lack of any support for a model that is not the current year. There should be an archive section with specs and info on all there bikes. Plus the login on there riders club is a mess. I have joined using 3 different email addresses and when i go to log in it says invalid username and password. Click the forgot your password link and it asks you for your login email, enter it and it says Email Address does not match a valid account in the system, yet I have received 2 emails on that email address.

I know they read this forum so I hope they can works some of these problems out!

banned
    Get over it.

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    if you click on "2007 bikes" a menu of bikes opens. at the bottom of the menu is "archive," there they've got info on bikes back to 2002.
    hope this helps.

regarding the rider club login-that could be any number of problems, but it's probably better to email specialized tech support directly rather than relying on their lurkers here.
    cheers

Epictrailrider.com
    Quote Originally Posted by 29Colossus
    Get over it.

wow, theres some intelligence. Post like that need just show your IQ level.

Epictrailrider.com
    Quote Originally Posted by velophilo
    if you click on "2007 bikes" a menu of bikes opens. at the bottom of the menu is "archive," there they've got info on bikes back to 2002.
    hope this helps.

regarding the rider club login-that could be any number of problems, but it's probably better to email specialized tech support directly rather than relying on their lurkers here.
    cheers
    Wow, totally missed the archive section. Great help thanks!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by epictrailrider.com
    wow, theres some intelligence. Post like that need just show your IQ level.
    Well... since they have an archive going back to 2002 that's fairly easy to find, perhaps you shouldn't be the frist one to throw stones?
    www.teamnavycycling.org
    10 Pivot Mach 429
    09 Felt Nine Race
    03 Litespeed Tuscany

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skiahh
    Well... since they have an archive going back to 2002 that's fairly easy to find, perhaps you shouldn't be the first one to throw stones?
    Not only do they have the archive, but it has been discussed many times here... sometimes ad nauseum.

Also, what cracks me up every time is that the poster feels he needs to come here and ask others "what they think of the website". This has also been discussed MANY times, and always ad nauseum.

If the Internet didn't exist, he would have no clue how to get answers or help, yet even with the Internet, he relies on others to find what it is he is looking for by starting yet another thread on an already hashed out issue on some correlating forum.

On top of it all... what makes it even better... is that he is probably sitting within arms reach of a phone. Their number is tool... I mean toll free.

Pick up the phone?

And then... when I yawn at the entire idea, when I give it all up and throw my hands in the air, I get fish slapped with this?

Post like that need just show your IQ level.

Hmm... what on Earth does that mean?

The Specialized website ROCKS. It also pwns the OP.

Epictrailrider.com
    Wow. I feel like I'm posting on Pink bike's forum! Great responses guys!! Only 1 intelligent post out of the group!

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by epictrailrider.com
    Wow. I feel like I'm posting on Pink bike's forum! Great responses guys!! Only 1 intelligent post out of the group!
    I'm sure you'll be alright, smart guy.

You post at Pink Bike!