mtbr member

Specialized P.2 CR-MO

Is this bike worth getting or should i get a diff. one any suggestions if so?

mtbr member
    it's a great bike. parts spec is decent, first thing i'd change is the rims though. apparently they fold easy. but for the price, it's a great bike. i'm riding an 06 custom build.

mtbr member
    The only thing i have found out that is making me wonder is people say the crank is not very reliable and you need to constantly tighten it. But i dont know any other good brands to look for

The Other Dude
    I have a P1, with the lowest end truvativ crank you can buy on it, it came stock on the bike, after 1 year of urban, and riding at Rays MTB, its still going strong, i bought a saint crank to replace it when it broke.....the saint is still in the box.
    Sponsors: Specialized, Honey Stinger, The Hive, Twenty6, 661, Elka Suspension, www.Chainsmokeracing.net

mtbr member
    Well i think thats what i will do because i have been a long time supporter of specialized and i always thought the Truvativ company was good but out of every part they make i guess one can be defective or a little weird