mtbr member
    Oct 2005

Specialized FSR Frames

Hey guys, I'm interested in the purchase of the 06 specialized FSR, but only want to buy the frame. Anyone know of any good places I can go to buy the frame only. Its fun to build what you ride.

Thanks,
    Mike

mmm
    You can't buy specialized stuff online. dealers will get their "license" revoked. your best bet would be to call around.

Mud Boy
    Nov 2004
    are any of the Stumpy FSR frameset's available seperately besides the S works with the brain? I don't think so. I picked up an 06 FSR frameset off of ebay about 6-8 weeks ago, for a song. It's the base version, ano satin red. I'll be completing the build this weekend.

People sell the damnest things. Keeping checking the on line classifieds. Ebay always has some very nice Stumpy's on there. An 06 stumpy pro frame-with the brain, just sold for a touch over $1k a few days ago.

Good Luck

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    I thought you could buy components directly from Specialized. I could be wrong & probably am.

2:1
    mtbr member

I'll part with mine (does that make this spam?)...

I've got an XL '06 Pro with the Brain, and unfortunately for me I'm just digging the old XC bike and the old FR bike better than the one-size-fits-all idea. But, I like the parts and want to keep them. So, if you or anyone else is into it, hit me up. Otherwise I'll keep on riding it, in the hopes that I'll fall in love with it and really want to keep it.