ಠ_ಠ

Specialized Adrenaline Pro

I'm thinking about getting a pair of these.

What do you guys think of them?

govt kontrakt projkt mgr
    they worked fine on varying trail types on a day long epic of the best and most tech that Oahu has to offer.

Shut up and RIDE!

don't get the adrenaline!

it sucks!! makes your bike harder to pedal with its enormous rolling resistance. on dirt, its not so noticeable but on cement, you can really feel its dragging your bike

Gravity Rides Everything
    Quote Originally Posted by doc-ock
    it sucks!! makes your bike harder to pedal with its enormous rolling resistance. on dirt, its not so noticeable but on cement, you can really feel its dragging your bike

this IS a mountain bike forum you know

anywho, i think it's a great tire. not for real sticky mud, the soft compound loads up a bit. GREAT on hardpack, rock, roots, sandy soil, gravel. It's not BAD in mud, but it definitely loads up. I am currently using an adrenaline pro front and a Roll-x pro rear. real nice.

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by endurowanker
    this IS a mountain bike forum you know

anywho, i think it's a great tire. not for real sticky mud, the soft compound loads up a bit. GREAT on hardpack, rock, roots, sandy soil, gravel. It's not BAD in mud, but it definitely loads up. I am currently using an adrenaline pro front and a Roll-x pro rear. real nice.
    I do have to ride some distance on tarmac - en route to the local trails of course, so a good all round tyre is essential for me. I'm willing to sacrifice some on the limit grip for a reasonably fast rolling tyre and vice versa etc. I use Panaracer Cinder 2.25s on my bike and am well pleased with their performance and also their ability to bite onto slippery wet tree roots - previously the bane of my off-roading life when using Spesh Tyres (Roll X, Enduro 2.2s).

Mtc
    mtbr member
    Adrenalines are great on and off road.

mtbr member
    Jan 2005

Try the Specailized fast track

This is spesh's least rolling resistance that still grips hard pack terrain

mtbr member
    I have Fast Traks on my Stumpy, great on the road and on really solid trails. Anything slightly loose though and they don't hold all that well.
    Tarekith.com

'12 RM Slayer70, i9 Torch, Flow EX, XT Brakes, 5050 s3.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004

2005 Adrenaline Pros are pretty good...

I picked up some 2.0s and 2.1s a while back, was leery of Spec tires. Good traction, 2.0s roll much better than the 2.1s. The 2.1s are HUGE (for a 2.1), high volume and much deeper tread. Both are Pro version, folding, 120 tpi, dual durometer. My 2.0s are for sale cheap, very low mileage, I prefer bigger meatier tires.

mtbr member

totally agree

Quote Originally Posted by doc-ock
    i had a pair of 2.2 that i took back they seem much larger than 2.2 ( didnt fit in my stumpy but endoro 2.2 will) and the rolling resistance sux bad.

mtbr member

fast trax all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Tarekith
    I have Fast Traks on my Stumpy, great on the road and on really solid trails. Anything slightly loose though and they don't hold all that well.
    i'm running ft's on my stumpy as well and i love them great grip when the air pressure is right i ride over mud rocks and roots with no problems.

mtbr member
    Yeah, I really like mine until things get loose on the trails. Unfortunately, it's been so dry here this year the trails are really loose and powdery.
    Tarekith.com

'12 RM Slayer70, i9 Torch, Flow EX, XT Brakes, 5050 s3.