bicycleonthebrain

Specialized 29er for 2008????

Any word on the specialized 29er that was on display at sea otter going into production??? I heard there would be an 08 model but nothing on the specialized web page

The Other Dude
    I dont know if you checked the new Stumpy 29er Hardtail or FSR, but if you look under the regular stumpy's you will see them.
    Sponsors: Specialized, Honey Stinger, The Hive, Twenty6, 661, Elka Suspension, www.Chainsmokeracing.net

Just Wanna Ride!
    Feb 2004
    There have been a couple of brief reviews on here from Owners, but only a couple. I was hoping to hear some feedback from some other folks. Have been happy with FSRs in the past and have seen really good feedback on the new design so I pulled the trigger on a frame this week. Planning to more my parts over to it. Really looking forward to getting back to an FSR.

I'll post a review when I get it built up and again when I've had a chance to spend some time on it.
    Last edited by NCtrailX; 12-05-2007 at 05:52 AM.

bicycleonthebrain
    I see it and I want it. Now i need to sell my 05 scalpel to pay for it.

mtbr member
    It looks like both the Stumpjumper and Rockhopper 29ers have sliding dropouts. I wonder if they will carry this over to 26" frames? I'd love a specialized single speed!