Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    mtbr member

Specialized 2014???

So the launch for dealers is in a few weeks time.Usually by now we know most of what is new for 2014 but so far very little.We know about the womans rumor.Not sure how many woman outside the USA going to ride a bike with the name spelt wrong.We know about the enduro and kashima coating on lower epics.Please tell me that is not it.
    Anyone add anything to the list?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by chillie View Post
    Not sure how many woman outside the USA going to ride a bike with the name spelt wrong.
    Female Mountain Bike Pre-Purchase Checklist (in order of importance):

1. How the model name is 'spelt'
    2. Performance
    3. Quality

Really? Maybe I'm reading too much into this comment.

mtbr member
    Does anyone know when the 2014 models will be available? Ready to buy a new bike and really want to get an Enduro 29!

mtbr member
    Wahahaha,I would never even attempt to understand how woman think.All I know is that almost every woman that has come into the shop that I have shown pics of the bike within 5 min commented "but it's spelt wrong".
    Just saying.

mtbr member
    I have been buggin' my LBS for a couple of months and I really can't get a straight answer on any of the new 2014 models. I'm sure they really don't know?
    Specialized fsr comp 29er rumors thus far.

1.Possibly having shorter chain stays.
    2. Rockshock pike might be the front shock.
    3. Dropper seat post
    4. Price increase to $3,300 with new bells and whistles.
    5. Bike color- more matte and bright colors.

mtbr member
    Is there any compelling reason why the Expert Carbon level Stumpjumpers get a factory shock and the Enduros of the same level don't?

I'd love to pay 200$ more for the Expert carbon model and therefore have Kashima.
    It's friggin expensive anyway.

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    They also get Avid trail brakes (the 4 pot ones) and the enduro's get Elixers.

mtbr member
    May 2013
    All better models will have 142mm rear wheel spacing including Stumpy HT.

mtbr member
    At Finnish cycling magazine says they have a test ride, Camber S-Works 29" on next issue...

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ShamusWave View Post
    At Finnish cycling magazine says they have a test ride, Camber S-Works 29" on next issue...
    Yes, a S-Works Camber.

I don't understand the need for this bike
    S-Works Venge
    S-Works Allez
    S-Works Crux Disc
    Stumpjumper Expert EVO HT 29er
    Crux - Team Stumpjumper

mtbr member
    I think an s-works Camber is a good idea. its for the trail rider who doesnt want the twitchy, firm ride of the Epic and doesnt need the long travel of the Stumpjumper. I found for fast flowy trails with a mix of climbs and a few rough sections is best on a Camber.
    14 Aurum, 15 P.3, 16 Fuse, 17 T130

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    I heard RUMOURS of a camber evo, hopefully with a 15mm axle fork. Hoping for shorter rear ends on the 29" stumpy fsrs though i have seen a 2014 generic fsr user manual and it only mentions the taco blade and mid mount front mech in relation to the 29" enduro not any stumpys which is a shame

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lynch View Post
    I think an s-works Camber is a good idea. its for the trail rider who doesn't want the twitchy, firm ride of the Epic and doesn't need the long travel of the Stumpjumper. I found for fast flowy trails with a mix of climbs and a few rough sections is best on a Camber.
    Agree 100%. I have a 29 FSR SJ, a Camber and Epic all in carbon and I ride the Camber the most. If the camber could climb just a little better (like my epic) I probably would never ride my Epic again.

In general terms I would like to see some brighter colors. Seems to me that the past two years have been a lot of black and silver and little else. A Camber with a brain would be cool.

mtbr member
    Id love to see a Camber evo that was slack (67-68 degrees) with short chainstays like the Enduro 29 and 100-110mm of travel. That would be a fun bike!
    14 Aurum, 15 P.3, 16 Fuse, 17 T130

JCL
    mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    Praying they keep the chainstay length of the current Stumpy's 29"s. Another ruined 29" apologists bike like the Enduro 29" would be a real shame.

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    Is the Stumpy HT getting 142mm dropouts?

mtbr member
    cruX 2014 was released on the Internet toady! Hopefully our MTB will leak out soon too!

Specialized CruX cyclocross bikes 2014 ? first look | BikeRadar

mtbr member
    Also looking like the they might be sticking with the red, silver, black, & white paint.

There's always next year.
    I don't need it, as I have a fresh '13 Epic Carbon Comp, but I'd be interested to see an Epic stocked with a dropper post, bigger tires (Ground Control / The Captain?) wider riser bar, and maybe a softer brain. That's where mine's going... already have the dropper, and bar; will deal with tires when the fall/winter comes. Somebody's gonna tell me that I should have bought a Camber instead, but I REALLY like the combo of a bike that can pedal and behaves like an XC bike on tamer trails but has some ability to get into some rougher stuff and survive and thrive.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    No padrefan, you just made your own Epic EVO. If you check the Camber and Epic geo and take the travel diff. into account they aren't really that different. It is the brain that makes the big difference. I don't run a dropper on mine or big rubber but I do tune my shock so it is pretty compliant.

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    Unfortunately I've missed out on the 2014 range. Was waiting for them later this year, thinking I'll be able to see the range this week and put in the advance order with the local dealer, but unfortunately found today that my current ride has a cracked frame (other brand), so looks like I'm hunting around for a 2013 model still in stock

I am Specialized
    Nov 2011

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by JuXo View Post
    Thanks!

mtbr member
    After test riding an Epic and not being as blown away by the brain enough to potentially have the service and repair headaches of one I think an S-work Camber may sell well. Not for me but for guys getting into racing and not wanting to drop $10k+ on an Epic. If the Camber saves them $1k or more and its something they can actually maintain/repair themselves in the garage then it'll be perfect.
    Hardrock 29er, Niner EMD9, Cannondale F29, Camber Expert, 650b Nickel all gone.
    2014 Giant Anthem 27.5 here.

mtbr member
    Wow, the Expedition line looks sweet. I might have to get the Sworks version.

But seriously, I am so excited for the real launch. Should happen this week maybe?

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    I want to see the new stumpy. Curious if it will just be updated colors or if something new is in store.

I am Specialized
    Nov 2011
    Carve/Crave is awful, 2013 model looks 10 times better, only change are brakes, i am happy that i bought 2013 model

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by madsedan View Post
    After test riding an Epic and not being as blown away by the brain enough to potentially have the service and repair headaches
    Please enlighten me I've had a S Works epic since 2011 and my wife has a 2013 S Works epic and these bikes hands down are the best XC bikes I've ever owned.

I had my "brain" shock and fork serviced ONCE by Specialized back in December it's called maintenance and is expected and certainly not a hassle with a week turnaround.

Perhaps you didn't have the brain in sync with each other or were not riding fast enough to experience the full effect of brain technology...

Cut Casing Whisperer
    Wild speculation...

- Enduro's will have Pikes
    - Most bikes will have Shimano shifty bits
    - Most bikes will have Shimano brakes

Alternatively, Elixers with trail 4 pot calipers on the Enduro. But that is a stretch.

P

mtbr member
    @MR P:
    I think hell freezes over before that happens. BUT IF it would happen Id be super stoked. Ill order an Enduro Expert Carbon - 26 or 29 isnt decided yet. But in the long run Ill do exactly what you listed probably. As the Shimano stuff just seems more durable and reliable in rough use (imho). Id love if they topped the Expert models with a Kashima shock. At that price point the Performance version seems pretty cheapo.

Only a few more days...

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Dam I hope they dont mix shimano & sram bits on their bikes. One thing I dislike about specialized is they arent consistent for their drivetrains. For instance, there is a mix of X7 & X9 on my new stumpy. It should all be X9.

mtbr member

Specialized 2014???

Quote Originally Posted by Znarf View Post
    Wow, the Expedition line looks sweet. I might have to get the Sworks version.
    Do you think the Specialized Expedition frame and fork will take 650b wheels? The target market for a bike like this is very picky about these details. Only speccing it with 26" wheels could be a real disadvantage against the competition.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I'm very interested to see the fat bike, especially the wheels & tires. Could be an interesting entry into the world of Fatty's.
    There are three kinds of people: those of us that are good at math and those that are not.

mtbr member
    Will Specialized really do a Fatbike? That would be pretty radical. But awesome!

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Will Specialized really do a Fatbike? That would be pretty radical. But awesome!
    None other than Ned Overend himself has been testing protos. I hear it's close to production but there's not been much chatter lately.
    There are three kinds of people: those of us that are good at math and those that are not.

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    I pray for an xxl enduro 29er comp...I fear my prayers will go unanswered

There's always next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by stumpynerd View Post
    Dam I hope they dont mix shimano & sram bits on their bikes. One thing I dislike about specialized is they arent consistent for their drivetrains. For instance, there is a mix of X7 & X9 on my new stumpy. It should all be X9.
    To be fair, not many companies build "full" drivetrains with a consistent build level until you get to the top of the line builds; the old example being throwing an XTR RD on the bike and claiming the bike's got an XTR drivetrain. On my '13 Epic, I've had no issues with the stock drivetrain, although I did throw on a higher quality cassette and an XTR RD that I had in the parts bin (from the previous bike).

Personally, if I spec'ed their line, I'd put Shimano brakes on everything and call it good.

I like turtles
    Just interested in the Stumpy HTs and Epics.
    Geologist by trade...bicycle mechanic (former) by the grace of God!

2012 Specialized Stumpy EVO 29 HT

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    I'm hearing that there will be updated Epics and Stumpy HT's. Stumpy FSR runs another year so no re design there.
    Epic will be aimed at the Marathon market and have some built in tools/gimmicks. This is what I was told the other day anyway, and the bloke was confident.
    The Epic will still be brained with a slight frame redesign.

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete N View Post
    Stumpy FSR runs another year so no re design there.
    Im thinking the 2014 stumpys there will be a hole at the bottom of the frame for routing a stealth dropper post like the new enduro.

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Moabdude View Post
    cruX 2014 was released on the Internet toady! Hopefully our MTB will leak out soon too!

Specialized CruX cyclocross bikes 2014 ? first look | BikeRadar
    Man 'O Man, with these prices the used CX market is going to be tight and harder to find a good deal.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    I'm hearing that there will be updated Epics and Stumpy HT's. Stumpy FSR runs another year so no re design there.
    Epic will be aimed at the Marathon market and have some built in tools/gimmicks. This is what I was told the other day anyway, and the bloke was confident.
    Anything about the possible updates on the Stumpy HT?

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Scalfred View Post
    Anything about the possible updates on the Stumpy HT?
    Wild speculation: 142+ rear Hubs, internal cable routing, new geometry (shorter chainstays),

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    I hope someone will leak pics/specs on the 2014 STJ FSR 29 bikes. I have an 2011 FSR STJ 29 and would like to get a new bike soon.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wotan View Post
    Wild speculation: 142+ rear Hubs, internal cable routing, new geometry (shorter chainstays),
    I like when you're wild Wotan LOL

If there's a new geometry I'd like a frame size between the 15"5 and 17"5.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by rushman3 View Post
    I hope someone will leak pics/specs on the 2014 STJ FSR 29 bikes. I have an 2011 FSR STJ 29 and would like to get a new bike soon.
    Me too. Last year it was July 11 if I recall. Very very soon!

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    The dealer show is on the 12th (my boss is going) so we should see some stuff in the next few days I'd have thought.

mtbr member
    Come on Specialized throw us a Bone! Please!

mtbr member
    May 2009
    If you look at the Crave Pro you can see they are mixing:
    Crank/Cassette: SRAM
    Front Derailleur: SRAM X7
    Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT
    Shift levers: Shimano SLX

I guess it's a trade-off between best components by quality/price.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Good stuff! I can't wait.

mtbr member
    Yeah - wait for it. The Expert Carbon Enduro will come in 650b, be full Shimano, including brakes, RS Pike and Monarch with black stanchions (f+r) or Fox with Kashima and Float X (not sure yet ;-)

And it will be the same price as last year.

I wish.

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    We need a mole to scout out the dealer show on the 12th. This has been going on far too long.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007

S-Works HT 2014

S-Works HT 2014
    http://www.foromtb.com/showthread.ph...6534&page=1252
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Specialized 2014???-pjfd.jpg  

mtbr member

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Specialized 2014???-img-20130710-wa0003.jpg  

mtbr member

Specialized 2014???

2014 Epic:
    Two bottle cages, internal brake and gear cabling, the new style Taco Blade front derailleur (as seen on the Enduro 29er), shortened chainstays, what looks like a 15mm thru axle on the fork, a new S-Works seatpost and is that a toolbox or battery pack on the downtube?

I'm guessing a toolbox as there isn't anything obviously electronic on those bikes.

You know the other change they've made also though? A new brain shock with the proprietary clevis link fitting that the Stumpjumper FSR is burdened with. I'm not too enthusiastic about that.
    Last edited by WR304; 07-10-2013 at 02:09 PM.

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    The catalog mentions SWAT technology? any idea what that might be?

mtbr member
    If your bike gets stolen, the thief gets his ass kicked by a swat team.

Seriously though, I am pretty surprised if that short stay treatment is real.
    On the stump no question, on the epic it would be pretty radical. I like it anyhow.

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    Any catalog photos of the STJ FSR 29er models?

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Totally hoping for shorter stays on the epic, if they've shortened them significantly I'm very likely to pick one up for next season. Anyone have pics/etc of the new epic geometry charts?

mtbr member

Specialized 2014???

Quote Originally Posted by tiflow_21 View Post
    Totally hoping for shorter stays on the epic, if they've shortened them significantly I'm very likely to pick one up for next season. Anyone have pics/etc of the new epic geometry charts?
    The chainstays are visibly shorter. Look at the relative position of the SRAM XX1 chainring on the 2014 bike compared to the rear tyre in the pictures posted by ShamusWave above.

Here's the 2013 SRAM XX1 Epic for comparison. The chainstays look to be at least 1cm shorter on the 2014 Epic.

http://www.specialized.com/us/en/bik...iccarbon29sram

Thinking about it, the box behind the bottle cage is probably a removable toolbox. That's the position where a battery pack goes on a road bike. If you did want to fit electronics in future it means there's a battery mounting position available on the 2014 Epic for future proofing.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by rushman3 View Post
    Any catalog photos of the STJ FSR 29er models?
    +1 on that!

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by WR304 View Post
    The chainstays are visibly shorter. Look at the relative position of the SRAM XX1 chainring on the 2014 bike compared to the rear tyre in the pictures posted by ShamusWave above.

Here's the 2013 SRAM XX1 Epic for comparison. The chainstays look to be at least 1cm shorter on the 2014 Epic.

Specialized Bicycle Components

Thinking about it, the box behind the bottle cage is probably a removable toolbox. That's the position where a battery pack goes on a road bike. If you did want to fit electronics in future it means there's a battery mounting position available on the 2014 Epic for future proofing.
    That's what I like to hear, I agree the chainstays look shorter in the pics. Looking forward to the release of the geometry charts.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    I think that there are other tools further hidden within the frame. Best part looks to be internal cable routing. The decals are horrible, look really tacky.

mtbr member
    May 2013
    I hope Specialized hasn't decided to abandon the 26 inch non-EVO Stumpy for 2014, that's the bike I've been thinking about preordering.

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Good intel.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    The WC model looks to have shorter stays then the other models, no?
    Pretty good at everything, but not really good at anything!

I like turtles
    That S-Works 1x crank is BADASS on the HT!

mtbr member
    5500 Euro for the Expert....I hope they've improved it big time. Gotta be some electronics in that black thing.
    Imma call my LBS to see if I can score a 2013 Marathon.

Cut Casing Whisperer
    Quote Originally Posted by WR304 View Post
    I'm guessing a toolbox as there isn't anything obviously electronic on those bikes.
    Check out the fork. It looks like there is a brain with a electricity bolt graphic on the lowers by the stanchion. I'll bet it's electronic damping.

P

I like turtles
    I am excited about their HTs...we don't need no stinkin' full suspension!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.P View Post
    Check out the fork. It looks like there is a brain with a electricity bolt graphic on the lowers by the stanchion. I'll bet it's electronic damping.

P
    Unfortunately, that's the RockShox Brain logo:

Specialized 2014???-specialized-brain.jpg

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    It look's like only the Shimano equipped bikes have that toolbox...

mtbr member
    Have you folks seen the new 2014 Camber ? Sweet bike indeed. Sworks version too for 2014,comes a 8K Euro.

mtbr member
    Unfortunately the headsets don't seem to have sort of limitation to prevent over- rotating of the bars hitting the top-tube in event of a crash.

Merida has a nice, invisible solution on their Big Nine's. Bet many people would have liked that.

The black box on Shimano equiped bikes is perhaps a lunchbox, in case you have a mechanical

mtbr member
    Great stuff guys,keep it up.
    I would like to see some pics of a small and medium epic with the 2 bottle cages and tool box instead of the XL in the pics.Not sure about the internal cable routing yet.Sometimes they tend to creak and make the frame heavier as well.Time will tell.

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    Looks like the epic wc does not have the high direct mount for the front mech like the other epics, it may just mean it's intended for 1x gears or it may mean a shorter rear end maybe with a taco blade option for mounting a front mech if required.

mtbr member
    Aug 2010

Specialized 2014???

Desperate to see the colors of the frame only option for the S-Works enduro 29er. Also, is Specialized going with the CCDB Air with the new climb switch on the Enduros?

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    I remember seeing an article on electronic shifters, could be the battery for that.

Ultegra Di2

Cut Casing Whisperer
    I remember seeing an article on electronic shifters, could be the battery for that.

Ultegra Di2
    I thought the same thing, but that box is much bigger than the Ultegra Di2 battery box. Also, there are cables on the derailleur.

This, however, is a similar size:

Close Up Photos of Lapierre x Rockshox I.E Electronic Automatic Suspension Damping System

re: toolbox... On a $$$$ carbon bike? In the age of hydration packs? No way. There is something in there.

P

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Not sure I would want electronics on my bike. Just another thing to fail on the trail that cant be fixed.

mtbr member
    Yeah - that and for me it means coming back to the everyday stressful struggle of the modern world. Philosopical, personal thing. I am convinced that in some areas the electronic shifting/suspension works great - for racers (Epic...) etc.

But when I go out and ride my bike it is either commuting or for having fun, staying healthy and recreating. I dont even use a bike computer or a GPS, as I am not interested in any numbers or my performance or whatever.
    I just enjoy my bike and nature. And I take great pleasure in knowing that I dont need any fuel or energy. Apart from my food and the immense amount of pollution which was caused by producing my bicycle, but thats another story.

If the electronic system was self sufficient, through recuperation, solar energy etc. I might take a look. But if it runs on batterys, no matter what, Ill pass.
    I am aware that this is a rather irrational decision. But I know a lot of bikers who think in similar ways.

In a race scenario the electronic thing is inevitable though. At some point adjustable seatposts, shifting, maybe even traction control for the brakes and of course the suspension will be controlled by a computer with sensors.
    Like some geezers race their oldtimers and resent the modern cars, there might be some resistance in consumers. Niche though.

back on topic:

LETS SEE those Enduros and Stumpjumper FSR EVOS. My credit card aches...

Cut Casing Whisperer
    not sure i would want electronics on my bike. Just another thing to fail on the trail that cant be fixed.
    +1

p

Cut Casing Whisperer
    back on topic:

LETS SEE those Enduros and Stumpjumper FSR EVOS. My credit card aches...
    Hells yeah!!!!!

P

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    And what about FATE? I really hope, that they will have 1x11 version.

Cut Casing Whisperer

More nuggets...

Specialized 2014???-b45fd560625b85d34d004c569cf3c877.jpg

Specialized 2014???-b99afc8f1397644679e457e928f20cfb.jpg

That is as big as the images get, sorry.

From here:
    Specialized 2014Ʒ DAY1Copper Mountain_ҵѶ_г_Biketo.com

I see Enduros in the background with Pikes!!!

P

I like turtles
    Clearly some sort of battery/electronics...tool box...really?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Laterilus View Post
    Desperate to see the colors of the frame only option for the S-Works enduro 29er. Also, is Specialized going with the CCDB Air with the new climb switch on the Enduros?
    They are doing all salmon colored frame with fox rp23 shock. Deal fell through with Cane Creek ;P

mtbr member
    BADUM TSSSSSSSSSS.

Almost cant take it. Tomorrow is the big dealer event in the U.S., right?

mtbr member
    BADUM TSSSSSSSSSS.

Almost cant take it. Tomorrow is the big dealer event in the U.S., right?
    Yes

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    If it was electronics in the box I'd be surprised if it was for shifting as it is usual for only the S Works to get this upon launch. It will be interesting to see. I know that there are some tools coming on or in the bike this year. I guess tomorrow we'll find out for sure.

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    same pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Specialized 2014???-epics.jpg  

mtbr member

Specialized 2014???

Quote Originally Posted by TiGeo View Post
    Clearly some sort of battery/electronics...tool box...really?
    When considering whether the box is a battery or not you can look for other supporting evidence in the picture, in order to see if there's anything to confirm that idea. The existing electronic shocks and electronic derailleurs that are already available have distinctive shapes, due to their servo motors, and should be identifiable from the photos. There won't be a battery on the bike unless it's powering something.

In the pictures above, especially the one posted by LetoEscobar, it's clear that both derailleurs are standard models using gear cables, rather than Shimano Di2. The fork and rear shock also look as though they're standard brain shocks. There are no wires or servo motors visible, as seen on Fox ICD or Rock Shox EI electronic shocks.

It's possible that they've done what's suggested in this video I guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Nd13ARuvVE&sns=em

Quote Originally Posted by gnriden View Post
    The WC model looks to have shorter stays then the other models, no?
    That's a good spot with the chainstays. The shape of the chainstay on the WC version looks different to the other bikes too.

It will be interesting to see the official launch articles with the full details.

Cut Casing Whisperer
    2014 Enduro:
    - Pike
    - Avid Trail brakes (4 piston calipers)
    - X01 drive train? Looks fully blacked out...
    - No chain retention!

Specialized 2014???-p4pb9827990.jpg

2014 Enduro Evo

Ohlins shock, I believe! (designers of the Cane Creek Double Barrell)

Specialized 2014???-p4pb9827042.jpg

Demo II

More Ohlins.

Specialized 2014???-p4pb9827981.jpg

P

Cut Casing Whisperer
    27.5 Enduro?

Carbon Enduro pic I superimposed over the Enduro Evo pic...

The Evo has a longer wheel base so this may not be what it is showing (the Evo is a bit smaller in the pic, I think)

Specialized better lift their info embargo, or I'll keep throwing up rampant speculation, lol.

P

Specialized 2014???-enduro-650b.jpg

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.P View Post
    27.5 Enduro?

Carbon Enduro superimposed over the Enduro Evo...

The Evo has a longer wheel base so this may not be what it is showing (the Evo is a bit smaller in the pic, I think)

Specialized better lift their info embargo, or I'll keep throwing up rampant speculation, lol.

P

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Enduro-650B.jpg 
Views:	1749 
Size:	65.4 KB 
ID:	815248
    Those are the pics I posted over on PB. I have more. Pretty confident as well that it's a 27.5 enduro. The space between the der cage and the rim is just slightly bigger on the black bike.

Cut Casing Whisperer
    Quote Originally Posted by ssparks View Post
    Those are the pics I posted over on PB. I have more. Pretty confident as well that it's a 27.5 enduro. The space between the der cage and the rim is just slightly bigger on the black bike.
    Thanks ssparks! I pulled them off RideMonkey who must have pulled them off you. lol. Regardless, thanks for posting the pics!

I would love to see more Enduro models & the Stumpy Evo.

P

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Mr.P throw up the epic pics!

mtbr member
    Jul 2008

Cut Casing Whisperer
    Quote Originally Posted by ssparks View Post
    Nice! Thanks!

P

mtbr member
    Jan 2004