mtbr member

spec. tire weights?

anyone know where to find their tire weights? their site doesn't mention it. also if anyone has feedback on light but durable specialized freeride/dh tires i'd appreciate some info. thanks, scott

Mud Boy
    Nov 2004
    weight info used to be on the site. However, that was for xc specific tires, maybe they don't list the dh/freeride weight. Anyway, their listed weights are way off in my experience. The Roll X Pro's were listed at 580gr each, they weigh approx 100 grams less on my digital scale.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by magdaddy
    weight info used to be on the site. However, that was for xc specific tires, maybe they don't list the dh/freeride weight. Anyway, their listed weights are way off in my experience. The Roll X Pro's were listed at 580gr each, they weigh approx 100 grams less on my digital scale.
    My Roll X Pro Race weighed 580gr each on my digital scale

Mud Boy
    Nov 2004

Roll X Pro D2's?

non-tubeless? Mine are in the 480 range, the older Roll X pro's that were my favorite, are in the 440-460 range,

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by magdaddy
    non-tubeless? Mine are in the 480 range, the older Roll X pro's that were my favorite, are in the 440-460 range,
    Yes, non-tubeless. Have you checked the weight weenie website?
    http://weightweenies.starbike.com/li...?type=mtbtyres
    The '05 Roll X Pro D2 is listed at 570g.

If you find some in the 440-460 range, let me know, because I'd like to buy a set....