mtbr member

So, How The Hell Does The SL Ride?!?!?! TELL ME!!

Ok, so I've been sifting through the two main threads about the new SL. Pictures galore, prices galore, but... no rides yet? It seems most of you guys live in the North East and Mid West, because I keep reading about snow! Makes me glad I live in the SF Bay Area. Good ol' sunny California... Well, damnit, I wanna know! Tell me how it rides, for god sakes! It's finally the weekend, so get your butts in some shorts and RIDE! Go! Get on with it, and make sure you come back with PLENTY of info! Miles, going down, going up, the fork, the shock on both, the geometry, ANYTHING! And maybe even some dirty pics, if you're feelin up to it...

The Other Dude
    Sorry, be are in the single digits in temperature and have 3+inches of snow right now....not the best test ride situation. We are planning a trip up to rays indoor MTB soon though....but i am sure someone will have a full write up on them before we get up there......i hope so anyways!
    Sponsors: Specialized, Honey Stinger, The Hive, Twenty6, 661, Elka Suspension, www.Chainsmokeracing.net

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    I can't believe no one has anything yet to report on this bike. It's like it's shrouded in mystery. I'm dying to get delivery of mine but would like to hear and see anything until it turns up please.