long standing member

Slackest shock shuttle for 2006 Enduro Pro?

I've got several shock shuttles for my Enduro, but none are seeming to give me the geometry that I'm looking for. I've got two shuttles (I think from '05) that are labeled 69.5* HTA/High BB and 68.5*/Low BB. I also have a shuttle that says 68*/Low BB. My LBS said that Specialized told them that this shuttle gives the slackest angles of all available shuttles. This last shuttle appears to have the same exact dimensions as the one labeled 68.5*/Low, which is not quite as slack as I want the bike. The Specialized website lists the slackest angles as 67* HTA and STA, which sounds ideal.

Soooo...what shuttles do the rest of you Enduro owners have? Is there a slacker shuttle available, and if so, any idea how I can get my hands on a slacker shuttle? TIA.

eBiker
    Quote Originally Posted by PCinSC
    Soooo...what shuttles do the rest of you Enduro owners have? Is there a slacker shuttle available, and if so, any idea how I can get my hands on a slacker shuttle? TIA.
    No more slack jawed yokels. You must have it all.

You can slack off your Enduro by doing one of the following:
    - Longer fork
    - shorter shock
    - bigger front tire, smaller rear
    - Cane Creek S3 +5 headset

In addition to the 68* shuttle, I added a 160mm fork + an 8.5 x 2.5 shock for a 66.5 HA & 13.25" BB.

P

Braaappp!