mtbr member
    Oct 2010

Stumpy FSR brake hose lengths

Hello, could someone please measure or tell me what the brake hose lengths (f/R) are for a Large 2010 Stumpjumper FSR?

Help would be much appreciated!
    Last edited by drewgold; 12-03-2010 at 12:55 PM.

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    I just measured the ones on my 2011 large framed Stumpy FSR and the front is 32", rear is 60".
    I'm assuming they should be the same since the 2010 and 2011 frames are the same. Also, mine is a Stumpy FSR comp 29er, if that matters.

mtbr member
    May 2010
    I would very much appreciate if someone could post a couple of pictures of how to route the rear brake hose on a 2007 SJ FSR. My problem might be that i have a 203mm rotor and the caliper is too high up but I just can't figure out how to get the hose routed nicely.

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHarvey
    I just measured the ones on my 2011 large framed Stumpy FSR and the front is 32", rear is 60".
    I'm assuming they should be the same since the 2010 and 2011 frames are the same. Also, mine is a Stumpy FSR comp 29er, if that matters.

Thanks! Seems to me that a 29er may require slightly longer hoses though to account for the bigger wheels and different frame geometry. I think you're correct though, 2010's and 2011's should be the same.

Can someone with a 26" SJ FSR please do a quick measure of their hoses and post here? I am curious as the whether or not the 26 and 29 are the same.
    Thanks.